2015.11.14 [Sat]&15[Sun] 10:30AM～3:30PM
At COCO FARM & WINERY,ASHIKAGA ,TOCHIGI, JAPAN
COME CELEBRATE THE HARVEST WITH US!
We at Coco Romi Gakuen and Coco Farm & Winery are happy to announce
the details of our 32nd Annual Harvest Festival.
- Dates: Saturday, 14 November, 2015 and Sunday, 15 November, 2015
[NOTE: The Festival will take place regardless of the weather.]
- Times: 10:30AM to 3:30PM (Reception is open until 3:00PM)
- Place: Coco Farm & Winery, 611 Tajima-cho, Ashikaga-shi, Tochigi-ken, Japan
Participation in the Harvest Festival costs ￥3,000 per person.
[Children youger than 16 years of age are free.]
- The ¥3,000 fee will allow you entrance into the fairgrounds, and buy you a Harvest Kit. Each Harvest Kit contains the following: A Harvest Festival Commemorative Wine Glass with a Glass Holder, a Festival Member’s Badge, a Wooden Cutlery Set (Including Fork, Knife, Spoon and Chopsticks), a Bottle Exchange Ticket and more… The ticket can be exchanged for one of the following:
- A Carafe(750ml) of this year’s Freshly-Made Wine using 100% Japanese Domestic Wine
- A Bottle of Red Wine(750ml) and a Corkscrew. The red wine is from Sonoma,California,a wine made exclusively for Coco Farm customers.
- A Bottle of Japanese Domestic White Wine(750ml) and a Corkscrew.
- A Bottle of Juice(non-alcohol) with a box of garlic toast.
There will be two large Food Courts where Kanto area chefs will be preparing delicious meals for purchase. A partial list of dishes available includes: Paella, Tacos, Roast Beef, Charcoal-grilled Lamb, Fried Chicken, a Selection of Cheeses, and much, much more.
There is no parking available near the fairgrounds. We strongly suggest that Festival attendees use shuttle buses or public transportations to come to the Festival. Also, some hotels in Ashikaga-city will have their own buses. Please contact the hotels directly for more information. And if attendees are planing
to come by chartered bus, you can de-board at the fairgrounds. In that case since there is no parking, please park the bus in the city.
■Train from Tokyo
1.Toubu Isesaki Line (express or local) from either Asakusa or Kita Senjyu. for more information
2.JR Ryomo Line leaving Oyama station for Ashikaga station.Those who want to know how to get to Oyama satation or timeschedule and so on, please contact below
To ensure how to go to Oyama sation eki kara jikokuhyou home
To ensure the time schedule eki kara jikokuhyou JR Ryomo Line
■Ashikaga city bus(Ashibus Assy)
In case of taking a taxi from JR Ashikaga station or Toubu Ashikagashi station visit below
■Temporary direct bus from Shinjyuku to COCO Farm & Winery for the Harvest Festival For reservation
- Ticket fee ： ￥10,000 for a return trip ticket including Harvest Ticket ￥3,000.
- The place of bus stop ： Shinjyuku Station West Exit
- Departure time ： Between 8:00am and 9:00am
- The period for reservation ： Between 1st September and 5th November
※To inquire about this bus, please contact JTB Ryomo-Branch. TEL 0284-70-0118
■Shuttle Buses (no need for reservation)
We will have shuttle buses running from 2 stops including the Ashikaga train stations (JR line and Tobu line) to the fairgrounds.
Shuttle Buses are running continuously from COCO FARM & WINERY to the following stops.
- Tobu Isesaki Line Ashikaga-Shi Station South Exit: One way 500yen Running from 8:30
- JR Ryomo Line Ashikaga Station North Exit: One way 500yen Running from 8:30
*Please note that the last shuttle bus will leave the fair ground around 16:30
For more information about shuttle busses for the festival, please contact Kyoei Kankou Ashikaga Service Center .
There is no parking around the fairgrounds. To ensure the place for parking in city,please contact below
Guide for parking in Ashikaga city
■There is a toll parking for arranged buses. Please contact JTB Ryomo-Branch about details. TEL 0284-70-0118
We appreciate your cooperation to make wonderful festival memories for everyone：
- Drunken drive and under-aged drinking is prohibited by law.
- Please park your car at designated parking. And please don’t disturb residents of our neighbourhood.
- Please be careful not to drink too much. There will be a first aid station. But we will not be able to treat drunken customer.
- We can not be responsible for lost, stolen items or any accident.
- It is not allowed to bring any food or drink into the fairgrounds.
- Our vineyard will be open for this festival. Please take good care of our vineyard and the equipments. Also, please beware of falling rocks.
- No pets admitted into indoors except for service dogs.
- Don’t smoke in the vineyard. Please smoke at the designated smoking area.
We are very grateful for the supports from our neighbors, locals, volunteers, and attendees. Without all these support, we are not be able to held this festival. We would appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation. Thank you.